Saturday, March 5, 2011

How To Clean Clp Off From Combat Boots

You can not only ...

.... a small spin hormone, as I am right now, with such a mad surprise come !!!!!!! My tear duct is empty * g *
before yesterday, my husband thought it was a big box for me in the garage. Since I unfortunately am forced to appoint the remaining owls things via the Internet, I thought nothing of it and asked the world's colored man to open it in the evening and informed me what was in it.
Yes .... and then he called .... "Worm, I can not open because everything is packed, I think that's your hiking pack!"

"Oh, what makes that for us?? Hopefully everything is "left

The Owls Dad:" in order and nothing went wrong look not know darling, I can bring tomorrow into KH then you yourself, I take at least nothing to "* g *

Yes, and then he came yesterday, loaded with the big yellow package and I was overwhelmed the first few seconds of complete and knew absolutely no idea what's going on.
Speechless I am still!! You're crazy girls!!
a package full of beautiful gems - and that alone just for me I like to thank each of you to thank you and all for it dolle press !!!!! This
surprise you succeeded completely and as I said, I still lack even the right word for it. The nurse wanted
me yesterday even a happy birthday * snicker * and could not even believe it when I told her that this board is with the many, many, many gifts from loved ones from the Internet, I have in my life yet have never seen. ! ♥ ♥ ♥

(... and just now had another two sisters on their morning round with me and were very excited and had a look in the box uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunbedingt throw * gg *)

Oh, I'm not in good acceptance speeches because what I like to say, fits in a sentence and I can describe with words, not at all contemptible. I appreciate each beautiful piece and I'm pretty proud that we are such a wonderful community here - girls just colorful world !!!!!
Everything will find its place at home and I'm looking forward to it :-) And before I get my contractions going again inhibitor, Guggenheim, I again in the box and the goodies stroke
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Many, many thanks! !!!!!!!!! That was a wonderful source of power for the next few weeks and has only just done good!! Thank you also for your kind words, you have given me this packed with! Simple only love ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm keeping you strong!! And wish you just have fun with the Wanderpaket :-)

GlG, Daniela
(yes okay, the born "On the pretty smile," I'm not * cough *)

0 comments:

Post a Comment