Friday, February 11, 2011

Denise Milani Foto 2010

short message from the KH

Little colored girls
I'm lying in hospital since yesterday and must also contain up to the 37th Week, and a further 7 weeks ... I am concerned not so hot, especially because I lung maturity and not as contract labor inhibitors, because I am totally befuddled somehow ... Poor Doris already had to press twice * do * I'm sorry! You will have thought determines what I am looking for a funny bird * lol * but I stand at the moment a bit next to me. Determined better soon! However, thank you for your calls you love!

What I am would like to say is this, now takes Doris the organization, so please, if there are any questions etc, just contact her or here on the blog.
I take the right to stay for the time being the wild card in the traveling list, that is, if released here, the location and everything is over and went well, I would - Add to the list, because I want the package you - of course in consultation even by check sometimes, and get NEN overview.

So please send the packet back to Doris and not me!!

I press you have and continue to have fun choosing!
I sometimes try and then times reinzuguggen

all love, daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment