Friday, February 18, 2011

Indoor Basketball Courts In North New Jersey

Back from NYC and Friday Filler # 99

On my blog, it was quiet last week - that's the reason that I was a week in New York on vacation. It was a very nice Week full of exciting experiences. If I've sorted my photos, I'll show you a few. Of course there also get to see some new beauty products :-)

And now comes the latest Friday Filler:




first it seems like yesterday that I the NYC holidays had planned (he was a surprise for my husband for 30) and now he is gone already .

second If it were not for this stupid time difference - I would not mind.

third when has actually Sephora finally before; open a branch in Austria?

fourth I just see dark clouds and fog outside my window.

5 My stomach hurts a week American fast-food meal .

sixth Oh my God, is now the February already over .

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the 30 anniversary of 2 friends , tomorrow I sports wash, wash and Mama visit planned and Sunday I want to relax and vacation photos sort !

0 comments:

Post a Comment