Saturday, February 5, 2011

Make Fleece Tie Scarf

-> Important \u0026lt;- New round, new organization!

Little colorful world traveler,

now our box almost to the second round, and I want to ask again if you join a game like, or want to get someone?

There will be at the third round a couple of new features.
Since it is not so healthy to me and our little dolle Baucheule keeps me pretty busy, will take over the love of Doris glass dwarf the organization, to be with us again the Have calmed down :-)
Here again ♥ ♥ Thank you for your nice offer, I really appreciate it! * Nudge *

The package will then stay with me a bit first so I can again do a little checkup. Is there anything what I have to hire me? What is the box? Do we need a new one? Give them a note about time feedback :-)

then here for the Glaszwergerl and from then on there will be a new trail.
If you want to re-suckers together, then please give too short notice, then this will of course take into account.

Furthermore, it will get the one, or give other new rule but then to later.

Doris, you'll get from me, or anything that you need, that is not forgotten! I send you tomorrow :-)

So, that was once for now. I forgot to do things, but even so crude, so you know :-) decision

I greet you all love, Daniela

0 comments:

Post a Comment