Monday, February 28, 2011

Palpitations When Lying Flat

world is getting ready ...


.... now particularly lacking, unfortunately, still a g Rosser box! But I have an idea ... Rescue approaches ;-)

It took me a little longer than planned. For one, because I prepare my market through the weekend but still more than I thought. But also because a little bit of Chaosbär had sewn in a box. And so is now a little more text than usual
  • you will find a new list, because the registered and streaked things are not viewing it really by. Therefore, the system will look a little different, but do not worry: it's not rocket science and simple.
  • I would ask you that you your treasures packed into the package give her name. This baptismal name please enter in the list and write well plates and append the honey. I could assign a few things by accident.
  • writes This labels you please your nick-name. Again, there was much confusion, because once you get this time there Nick's real name - and because we are almost a pack of colorful world traveler yes, it has lasted very fact longer.
  • The Packaging of the treasures have been that a topic: use re-sealable bags. No plastic with adhesive stick together or even do without the packaging. Small pieces fit into the boxes - but above all more greater things to be well protected, but because we want to handle all the things, too, should the bags well and go.
  • The Wellness Department here is very dear to me: please NO soaps without packaging. That did not work. That's a shame about the soap and, unfortunately, not very hygienic. Please also label the soaps with names, just the ingredients to bring us the input and discharge on the lists above does not really ;-). And I confess: I have no overview of who soaps are ... there are many, so many are not included in the lists. What should I do now?
  • It really missing things - but there are so many that I simply must assume that it worked with the plating is not as good. These things so I can "only" carry on the lists (with a note). I have really worked through the package several times, but it lacks overall lt lists 11 articles! I could go again through all the postings on the internet - but be honest: we can but at the next round, all together, or something better?

And then I have another question for you: There are some things that have been tricked before December - my feeling is, could replace the good bits / refresht / renewed what you think ? For whatever reason, they have not taken the taste and were probably already at all to visit. Here I hope for your opinion.

I'm proud of you! So much creative heads to a spot in a (huge) box you can find really rare - and therefore we get the order certainly still out. I'll still worry about the new order e make. I'll make a proposal probably tomorrow and then let me know if this is how it all right.

And because I so often had many beautiful things in hand, it was very difficult to choose, the great Portemonait of Phi-Lu (Yvonne) and the pot holders, pot of Baby Doll (Doris) not go on tour, but I erfreuen.Danke daily!

And thanks for everything here that you have read ;-) Please do not be angry with me, open to my words. I find it very difficult things are to my heart, but not always positive, communicate well in writing. I hope I have found the right words!

Greetings Doris

0 comments:

Post a Comment