Sunday, January 9, 2011

Brent Everett Filmy Za Darmo

Make up time: alverde Mineral Makeup

was in my test suite of dm-Austria include among others the alverde Mineral Make-Up.
After I've now been thoroughly tested, I wish you my opinion of course, not denied.

Make-Up I have received in the color "Beige Rose . At first glance it seemed a little too dark for me (for comparison: I'm at MAC NC20/NC25). However, I did it naturally subjected to a test :-)

The make-up is in a handy tube, which is kept placed on his head. Included are 30 ml, does it cost at dm Austria € 3.95.

The promises of the manufacturers:
Whether tired complexion and small irregularities such as redness, visible blood vessels or eye shadow - makes many a beauty problem is easy to conceal alverde. Impurities are optimally met. What remains is a silky-matte, natural complexion.

The consistency is a bit gelig, very pleasant, the makeup is a nice . Distribute I use this a sponge or a Kabuki Foundation Brush by everyday minerals . The Foundation reeks of the typical odor alverde- . This, however, quickly evaporates.


After applying my skin is beautiful and looks smooth, satin-finish. I must also give very little powder. The nuance was contrary to expectations, but then would probably work well for my skin color. Now in the winter it is perhaps a little bit too dark in comparison to the neck (which is always with me in the winter is much brighter than the face), but to turtle neck shirts and thick scarves I can use it great.
The matting
holds for me all day on, I'm really excited. I need hardly nachpudern. Unfortunately
flies the make-up with me but at the end of the day. I'm not sure how to describe it, but when I come home at night, I have the feeling that the make-up has evaporated. However, I have this on many Foundations (even my MAC Studio Sculpt eventually "swallowed" by my skin), so maybe it is a special implementation of my skin :-)

Nevertheless, I use the make-up very much and would recommend it . The price / performance ratio fits perfectly here.

For all Foundation with a good looking medium coverage, which also is still natural cosmetics, this product fits very well.




0 comments:

Post a Comment