Sunday, January 30, 2011

How To Apply Ralph Lauren River Rock Paint

It is because

It is there, the hiking Weltbuntigste package. It is a supischönes package. I have 3, in three words, hours spent me choose something. I would have liked me much, taken out a lot more, but it must also always something nice to be covered. So I've limited myself to these beautiful things.
A turquoise bracelet from Blue Berry, a bracelet in soft tones of Doris (glass dwarf), Moni (Mäusepiep) a heart in Tilda style and what I find very practical, a Fingernadelkissen, and last but by Mandy (Luna-studio), a journal jar. I've been writing on Fleisig. That was something that I have somewhere in my Must had, and now I have one.


Thank you so much for these beautiful things.
Tomorrow afternoon is the packet to Yvonne, I hope she has as much pleasure as I did.
And I hope that the Weltbuntigste Wanderpaket not make a lot of laps.
Oh yes, thank you David that you had this great idea with the package.
LG Marina

0 comments:

Post a Comment