Monday, January 31, 2011

How To Make A Baby Diaper Carriage Cake

AMU of the Day: Manhattan Berry Mauve

At Christmas, I get an eyeshadow duo of Manhattan, which carries the name "Berry Mauve". I think it is from the standard range.

This is my first eye shadow of Manhattan, and I like him very much. The colors are well pigmented and very silky and I like the beautiful luster, bright above all the nuance.



This is my current AMU with the Duo (the pictures are reapplication after 10 hours of wearing time and 1x created):



Products Used:

  • Artdeco Eyeshadowbase
  • Heller sound from the duo, plotted with the Sigma E60
  • darker sound from the duo, applied with a MAC 217
  • Highlights: EDM lucent powder Pearl Pick Me Up plotted with the Sigma E40
  • alverde eyeliner Taupe
  • Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara

0 comments:

Post a Comment