Sunday, January 23, 2011

Duofem And Ferrous Fumarate Pills

make-up time: alverde Creme Rouge "Pink Rose"

Today I would like to introduce you to the cream Rouge "Pink Rose" by alverde. This

Rouge contains no synthetic preservatives and skin compatibility dermatologically confirmed.

The packaging I find very chic, the blush is seen in a silver jar with glass insert in the lid, through which one of the nice screw pattern Rouges can (on my photo, the pattern faded a bit because I forgot to do so before the first use of photos of it).
Includes 10g. Dm Austria Rouge will cost € 3.95.



I wear the blush on with a blush brush to the Foundation, but still below the powder. What I like well to this technique is that be careful when applying not so, since you can readjust if necessary, with foundation and powder. In addition, the Rouge is better than me when it is fixed with powder.

The color is a beautiful pink that really conjures fresh cheeks.



the rouge I like her very much, there is one already on my favorites and I would certainly like to see other colors of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment